Udinate is a service provided by ELECTROBEAM (PRIVATE) LIMITED (subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions set forth below). All users are advised to read and understand these Terms and Conditions before using this platform. Udinate assumes that the users of the platform fully understands the language and terminologies used in the platform and this agreement.
- User – anyone who is using Udinate platform for the right purpose it is intended for.
- Service Providers – a user who provides services to his, her or their clients.
- Event Organizer – a user who is searching for Service Providers.
- Service order – a service request placed by an Event Organizer to a Service Provider.
- Service package – a service description with a specific price published by a Service Provider
- Public profile – details of Service Provider including business name, logo image, tagline, about text, service packages, gallery, user reviews and ratings as seen on the platform or user dashboard.
Udinate is an online platform/marketplace connecting Event organizers who are in search of a Service Provider (s) with those who provide the services in events industry. Only registered users may buy or sell on Udinate. Registration is free.
Service Providers and Event organizers are responsible for ensuring that publishing content, text, images, graphics, and video ("Content") uploaded for inclusion on Udinate platform complies with all applicable laws. Udinate platform and ELECTROBEAM (PRIVATE) LIMITED assumes no responsibility for any illegality or any inaccuracy of the Content.
Udinate or ELECTROBEAM (PRIVATE) LIMITED is not and will not be responsible for any disputes occurring between Service Providers and event organizers. It is the prerogative of the two parties to ensure no disputes arise, and in the event they arise, the parties concerned should find an amicable solution that suits them.
The Service Providers and Event organizers guarantees that his or her Content do not violate any copyright, intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, and agrees to release Udinate platform and ELECTROBEAM (PRIVATE) LIMITED from all obligations, liabilities and claims arising in connection with the use of (or the inability to use) the service.
Service Providers agree that their Content may be presented through Udinate platform's partner sites under the same terms and conditions as on Udinate platform. Udinate retains the right to use all published/completed/delivered works/services for Udinate marketing and promotion purposes.
Users or non-users of Udinate platform cannot use Udinate trademark, logo or any Udinate distinct identifier item for any reason.
Fees & Payments
Both Service Providers and Event Organizers can register their Udinate accounts for Free.
Event organizers can confirm service orders through Udinate platform, by paying 5% of the total package fee as the Udinate service charge. This 5% advance fee will be reduced from the total service package fee at the final payment. Service Provider must reduce that 5% advance payment from the final payment.
That 5% payment will be charged from the Service Provider as a service fee of Udinate platform.
Event Organizer should pay only 95% of the package fee directly to the Service Provider
It is the Event Organizer's responsibility to pay 95% of the service package fee directly to the Service Provider. And its Service Providers responsibility to collect only 95% of total package fee.
Udinate platform or ELECTROBEAM (PRIVATE) LIMITED is not responsible for any payment made outside the Udinate platform.
Udinate platform or ELECTROBEAM (PRIVATE) LIMITED does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the Website. The Website is provided “as is” and “as and when” available.
- It is the Service Provider's responsibility to watermark and protect their content, text, images, videos published in Udinate platform from infringement.
- It is also the Service Providers’ responsibility to provide the Services exactly as mentioned in Service packages.
- Service Providers cannot charge more than what they have mentioned in service packages.
- After confirming the service order by Event Organizer (by paying 5% to the Udinate platform), Service Provider cannot change the package price for any reason.
- It is the Service Provider’s responsibility to collect the remaining 95% of the service package from the client after completing the service order.
- Udinate platform or ELECTROBEAM (PRIVATE) LIMITED is not responsible for inability of the Service Provider to collect 95% of the package price from event organizers.
- Service Providers must submit accurate data when creating the account and publishing service packages. Anything contrary to this results in permanent suspension.
- Service Provider must provide a valid email address and a mobile phone number for easy reach by their potential clients and for Udinate database security.
- Service Provider must agree to pay 5% of service charge to Udinate platform and ELECTROBEAM (PRIVATE) LIMITED. From each confirmed service order, (this 5% will be collected from the Event Organizer upon the confirmation of the order. And the Service Provider must reduce this 5% from final payment).
- Service Provider cannot request to pay back the initial installment of 5% service charge from Udinate for any reason whatsoever.
- Udinate platform and ELECTROBEAM (PRIVATE) LIMITED possesses the full rights to disclose Service Providers’ details submitted to Udinate platform including email and phone number to Event organizers who have confirmed service orders by paying 5% advance payment.
- A Service Provider cannot cancel confirmed service orders without informing Udinate support team. And it is the Service Provider's responsibility to contact Udinate support team before asking the customer to cancel the order. This is to enable proper understanding of the details of the cancellation, and to amicably solve the stalemate.
- Udinate has the right to permanently suspend a Service Provider account for unreasonably canceling events or canceling without notifying Udinate support team. This also happens in case of the violation of clause 7 and 8 above.
- Service Provider(s) must not provide any kind of contact details/social media details/ website links/ addresses in their public profile. Doing so will result in permanent suspension of the account.
- With respect to clause 9, 10, and 14 above, no payments are to be made outside the site before an agreement is reached. Any action contrary to this will lead to a permanent suspension of the violators’ account.
- An Event Organizer must submit accurate details to Udinate platform.
- Event Organizer (s) must pay 5% of the mentioned price in service package to Udinate, in order to confirm the order. Which will be reduced form the final payment.
- After confirming the order only, Event organizers will be able to see Service Providers contact details.
- If Event Organizer should get a refund, he or she must contact Udinate support team within 14 days of the payment.
- Udinate will only refund the amount Event Organizer paid through the Udinate platform.
- To check the eligibility to request a refund, refer to the Refund Policy section.
- Udinate will review the refund request and will process it within 60 days from the day the request is submitted.
- Udinate is not responsible for any payment made directly to the Service Provider by Event Organizer
- After a successful completion of the order, Its Event organizers responsibility to mark the order as completed in the platform with an honest comment and ratings.
- After marking the order as completed, Udinate is not responsible for any disputes
- Disobedience to clause 1 above results in full suspension of an account, and one does not qualify to get a refund.
- Event Organizer can request a refund from Udinate only if:
- Confirmed order is canceled by Service Provider.
- Service Provider refused to provide the service.
- Not able to contact Service Provider.
- Payments made within 14 days before the refund request
- Service order must not marked as completed or canceled
- Event Organizer can only request for the 5% of service package fee, which paid through the Udinate platform
- Event Organizer must provide the accurate details of the payment
What Does Udinate Platform Not Allow ?
Udinate platform shall not be used by Service Providers to publish any service or information which are considered illegal under the laws, rules and regulations of the United States. Udinate platform shall not be used by Event organizers to request any services which are considered illegal under the laws, rules and regulations of the United States.
Limitation of Liability
Udinate platform and ELECTROBEAM (PRIVATE) LIMITED is not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service, including, but not limited to:
- Your use of or your inability to use our platform;
- Delays or disruptions in our platform;
- Information made available to you by other users of the platform (e.g. Services, Packages , feedback comments)
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing, or linking to, our platform;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our platform;
- Damage to your hardware device from the use of the platform;
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties’ use of the platform a suspension or other action taken with respect to your Account;
- Your reliance on the quality, accuracy, or reliability of job postings, Profiles, ratings, recommendations, and feedback (including their content, order, and display), Information, or metrics found on, used on, or made available through the platform;
- Your need to modify practices, content, or behavior or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to the Terms of Service.
ADDITIONALLY, IN NO EVENT WILL UDINATE PLATFORM OR ELECTROBEAM (PRIVATE) LIMITED, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR LICENSORS, OR OUR THIRD-PARTY Service Providers BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR INDIRECT COSTS OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LITIGATION COSTS, INSTALLATION AND REMOVAL COSTS, OR LOSS OF DATA, PRODUCTION, PROFIT, OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
Modifications to the Agreement
- Udinate platform operator may modify this Agreement or the Policies from time to time and inform the changes via Udinate platform.
- The amended terms will automatically be effective after they are initially published via Udinate.
- If you do not agree with any changes to this Agreement (or any of our Policies), you must notify Udinate platform support team who will terminate Your Udinate account and stop using the Udinate Service.
Either You or Udinate may terminate your account and this Agreement at any time for any reason.
- Udinate reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the platform.
- Violation of Udinate Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact Udinate Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- We may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, we will make a new copy of the terms of service available on Udinate platform.
- You understand and agree that if you use Udinate platform after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, we will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.